Butterfly Cork Yoga Mat by Scoria
Use symbols in the art prints as alignment cues for balancing and aligning your postures. The circles in the middle act as a centre line, and the leaves on top and bottom can be used for hand and feet placement in downward dog.
- 72" x 24" | 2.9 kg
- Carry strap included as a gift!
- thickness: 4.5mm (standard thick)
- 100% natural cork and tree rubber
- ultra-grip for sweat, lose the towel
- plant based & sustainably harvested
- for a non-toxic practice
- no pvc, per, tpe or harsh chemicals
- perfect for hot yoga, gentle yoga, meditation, stretching
- naturally anti-microbial eliminating odor
- plastic free packaging
- Spray with water to activate sweat-grip in cold practices until body is warm.
- Backed by a 1 Year Limited Warranty ~ find details here.
Possible allergens; natural rubber latex.
Every purchase makes an impact! Portion of proceeds empower Indigenous youth through play-based education promoting healthy living and life-skills ~ learn more
Don't fret the sweat, embrace it. The Scoria Cork mat delivers supreme traction when sweating with no slip.
USE & CARE
After sweating, lay the mat to dry, then roll & store.
Always roll CORK side out.
Store in shade and avoid long sun exposure.
To clean, simply wipe with a cloth, a little soap and warm water.
Not machine washable.
Please note: due to the difference of digital screens, colours may differ slightly.Butterfly Cork Mat by Scoria